Is it taxable?
To attract and retain talented individuals, many employers offer fringe benefits and other perks, but they may not realize those additional perks may be taxable to their employees. AGH’s Cindy McSwain and Sonia Phillips will explain how you can determine what fringe benefits your organization currently offers and whether you should be reporting and withholding taxes for them.
What you'll learn
- Identify various types of fringe benefits
- Learn the taxability and reporting requirements of various fringe benefits
- Understand the substantiation requirements
Who should watch
- HR and payroll professionals
- CFO/controllers/accounting staff who want to ensure all fringe benefits are properly accounted for