Are you prepared?
The Government Accounting Standards Board (GASB) issued eight standards that will be effective for entities between December 31, 2019 and December 30, 2021. They are also working on two significant projects related to Financial Reporting and Disclosures. We will review the critical components and discuss how you can prepare now.
What you'll learn
- Understand key changes impacting accounting and financial reporting
- Learn what you can do now to prepare
- Determine how your entity could be affected in the future
Who should watch
- CFOs, finance directors, controllers
- Accounting personnel
- Pension administrators, investment managers
- Internal auditors