1099 compliance in 2020
The economy as we know it can seem like a never-ending roller coaster. There is something unique about companies that survive recession or industry crises and come out thriving. How do they prepare before the downturn? Understanding what actions can be taken to gain market share and keep companies strong can make all the difference. From strategic choices to operational improvements, there are steps business leaders can take to ensure their company is prepared.
What you'll learn
- Identify what to cut and what to invest in during a crisis.
- Identify opportunities to pursue even in a downturn.
- Apply lessons learned from leaders who have weathered the storm.
- Identify the most critical actions you can take based on the strategy, industry position and financial position of your organization.
- Apply the principles of managing and motivating your workforce during a downturn.
Who should watch
- Business owners
- CEOs and executives