It takes a team
At some point, every business owner utilizes the assistance of a professional advisor. This becomes particularly important at times of transition or when trying to develop a succession plan. The success of your business, and the successful transition may or may not be enhanced by the advisors you choose. The assistance you need will vary at different stages and advice may be needed in a multitude of matters like; legal, tax, finance, business strategy and growth, succession, family ownership issues, etc. Good advisors need to be much more than experts in their field, so join us to learn how to choose, evaluate and leverage your own team of trusted advisors.
What you'll learn
- Select the right advisors
- Understand your role in managing your advisors
- Avoid mistakes business owners make when engaging advisors
- Recognize red-flags that tell you to "run away"
- Structure the agreement and manage the fees
Who should watch
- Business owners