Why an HR audit?
Organizations routinely engage in financial, operational and legal audits to provide assurance to business owners and others. HR audits also provide assurance by examining employee processes and procedures for compliance with federal employment laws, alignment with the organization’s business strategy, and HR best practices. The results help organizations reduce risk, increase productivity, enhance profits, and become an employer of choice. This presentation will provide an overview of the HR audit process as well as highlight the suggested areas and methods for review. It will also review specific ways organizations can use and benefit from HR audits.
What you'll learn
- Understand the components of an HR audit and the methods used.
- Identify the risks and areas for improvement that an HR audit may bring to light.
- Learn how to use the results of an HR audit to improve an organization.
Who should watch
- Business owners and leaders
- Government and NFP leaders and board members
- Human resources professionals