Are you in compliance?
If your organization's retirement plan has at least 100 eligible participants, your company is subject to an annual audit by a qualified third-party CPA firm. To avoid making mistakes that can lead to costly penalties and fines as well as drain your time, you must properly prepare for this audit. Failure to do so may subject your plan to a follow-up audit by the DOL and/or IRS, with the qualification of your plan at stake. Even if you're not required to have an audit of your plan, this session will cover the necessary operational tools to keep your plan in compliance with the applicable DOL and IRS requirements. Join us to discover how to self-audit your plan.
What you'll learn
- Learn what plan auditors are looking for and how to prepare for a more efficient audit
- Recognize compliance requirements to help avoid DOL/IRS penalties and fines
- Understand and be better prepared to avoid common plan operational errors
- Identify and help resolve errors in plan operations
Who should watch
- Human resource professionals
- CFOs and controllers
- Retirement plan administrators
- Payroll managers