Are you ready?
With the issuance of the new Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (the “Supercircular”), changes are coming for entities that receive and administer federal awards, and for their audits. With the implementation date coming up (December 2014), do you know if your organization and grants program managers are ready? What are the key areas of change, and what should you be considering over the next 6 months?
What you'll learn
- Identify key dates / timing of implementation
- Learn the major changes impacting grants administration and allowable costs
- Determine how your audit could be affected
- Outline how your organization can prepare over the next six months
Who should watch
- Executives and managers in governmental or not-for-profit organizations who receive federal grant awards
- Grant program administrators / managers who want an introduction to changes in federal grants administration
- Accounting and finance personnel