Credit and registration information and policies
- To register, click on the REGISTER button above.
- Program level: Basic
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced preparation: None
- CPE Credit: 1.0 for 50 minutes
- Field of study: Accounting (Government)
- Delivery method: Group-internet-based
- Cost: FREE
- For questions on refunds, concerns or program policies, please contact education program administrator Mike Ditch at 316.291.4114 or Mike.Ditch@aghlc.com.
On registering you'll receive a confirmation email with login information. Contact Mike Ditch with any questions. 316.291.4114 or Mike.Ditch@aghlc.com.
AGH University is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses of CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
AGH University is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.