Understand the Code
This webinar provides a brief overview of the AICPA code of ethics, then outlines how to use it as a decision-making guide for CPAs in a variety of organizational environments: public practice, members in business, and other members. The core of the interactive presentation is a discussion of workplace situations that may have several options; presenters will walk through each decision using the AICPA code’s concepts.
What You'll Learn
- Recognize when ethical dilemmas may arise and how to prevent them
- Learn a framework to help evaluate and support ethical decision-making
- Understand the role of management on ethics in the workplace
- Identify ways organizations can encourage and support an ethical environment
Who Should Attend?
- CPAs in public accounting and business/organizations seeking ethics CPE credit.