Who Are Your Backups?
Succession planning is something many companies consider only for their CEO or president, even though many other positions are "mission-critical" and can slow or stop business operations if they become vacant. This session will illustrate how you can systematically identify and address the gaps between the needs of today and the succession requirements of the organization in the future. Participants will be provided information and tools that will allow them to implement gap-reduction strategies and make decisions about how to build organizational bench strength.
What You'll Learn
- Identify and avoid pitfalls that can derail a succession process
- Outline a defined process for management succession
- Learn creative ways to plan for succession in emergency situations
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners and executives
- HR professionals
- Anyone interested in managing their talent risk