Tap Into Potential
If you think executive coaching is for “bad” employees, you’re missing its advantages. Learn how executive coaching for high potential employees can pay off, how to choose a coach and manage the coaching process, and even when coaching may not be the right answer. Offered judiciously to the right people, executive coaching is a powerful tool that can contribute in a major way to an individual’s and an organization’s success.
What You'll Learn
- Evaluate how and when executive coaching can be useful for an individual and company
- Outline what an effective coaching process should involve
- Understand how to evaluate and select a qualified executive coach
- Recognize the ethical and confidential aspects of managing an executive coaching process
Who Should Attend?
- Boards of directors/trustees
- Business owners
- Senior executives and leaders
- HR professionals